You are not a candidate for permanent makeup if any of the below criteria pertain to you. All clients are responsible for checking the candidacy of a permanent makeup service prior to any appointment.
If you arrive for your appointment and cannot receive treatment due to any listed contraindications, your appointment will be canceled and your deposit will not be refunded to you.
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE
- Diabetic (requires doctor’s clearance)
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Chemotherapy (requires doctor’s clearance)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Organ transplant
- Psoriasis or skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, acne, sunburn, etc.)
- Accutane within the past year
- Heart conditions, uncontrolled high blood pressure, poor general health
- Any medication, treatment, or illness that compromises the immune system